1 (9 ounces) wheel of Camembert cheese, in its wooden box
1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
A few tips fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Remove Camembert from plastic wrap and put it back into its wooden box. Place the cheese (and box) on
a baking sheet.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the top in a crosshatch pattern. Push in the slices of garlic into the cheese and
sprinkle the rosemary all over the top. Drizzle with olive oil to taste.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden and fragrant.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately with a fresh sliced baguette or crostini.
Note: Do not bake the Camembert without its wooden box (or a small baking pot).The cheese will spread around
and will become a big mess!
Source: Olivia’s Cuisine