Change up your classic Margherita pizza with a spicy kick! Urban Accents’ Fire Roasted Arrabgiata Pizza Sauce has spicy roasted tomatoes and red peppers. YUM!
- Pizza dough, rolled out to desired shape
- Urban Accents Fire Roasted Arrabbiata Pizza Sauce
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- 8-10 mini-mozzarella balls
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Lay out pizza dough on a pizza stone (or pizza pan) and spread pizza sauce. Use as much as you like!
- Place tomatoes and cheese onto pizza and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts to brown and cheese has completely melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Slice and serve.