- This event has passed.
Haunted Barn @ the Downtown Farm Market
October 13 @ 6:30 pm - October 21 @ 9:30 pm| $5 - $8
Rype & Readi Downtown Farm Market in Spooky Historic St. Augustine
Invites you to our
Spooky Stables Haunted Barn
The Witch’s Kitchen * The Butcher Barn * Creepy Camping * The Electric Chair
Zombie Cemetery * Other Spooky Surprises!
$5 with canned food donation – $8 without
Admission & canned goods to benefit Local Food Banks: Shepherd’s Haven in Hastings; St. Francis House in St. Augustine; the Salvation Army.
October 13, 20, 21 only from 6:30 pm – 9:30 PM, Rype & Readi will be shrouded in darkness and the creatures that lurk within are no longer bound by the rules. You’ll experience the tribal fires of our scarecrows and witness the spooky stables as never before. Enjoy some delicious cider, a fresh doughnut, and join us for a Bite & Fright!
Which night should you attend?
Sunday (Oct 15) from 5:00-7:30 PM is for kids 8 years and younger. This is our Not-So-Spooky night for the little ones. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Remember, the Haunted Barn is on these dates only: October 13, 15, 20, 21
Any persons disturbed by strobes or flashing lights should not go through the haunted barn. Lots of ghouls throughout. Please do not touch them or the items in the barn. Groups of 10 or less at a time.
Children under 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ADULT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Rules and what to expect
For the safety of our customers and employees:
- Groups MUST enter the house in sizes of 2-5. Larger groups will be broken up, individuals will be added into other groups.
- You WILL encounter physical contact, however, DO NOT touch the actors at any time.
- DO NOT use your own light (phone, flashlight, etc…)
- DO NOT run while inside the house.
- DO NOT grab any of the props while inside the house.
- DO NOT enter the attraction if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Smoking is not permitted in the line or in the attraction at any time.
- Stay with your group at all times.
If you have an emergency or feel you are too afraid to continue, shout the word “OUT!” several times as loud as you can. Stay where you are and someone will direct you to the nearest exit. Once you have exited the attraction, there are no refunds and you will not be allowed back in.