- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/2 lb white American cheese
- 4 head-on shrimp
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 4.3 oz jar Sweety Drop peppers
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet with raised edges. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven for twenty minutes. Roasting vegetables is a good technique for just about any vegetables as it bring out the richness in flavor.
- Rinse shrimp for about a minute under cold water to ensure all sand or grit has been washed away. Pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
- Heat a half pound block of cheese in a small pot on low heat. Stir occasionally and add black pepper. The cheese can stay on low until you are ready to plate and serve. Sprinkle salt and pepper and whatever choice of dry herbs you have on all sides of chicken pieces. Heat skillet to medium heat and add olive. Place chicken cutlets into skillet and sear about five minutes on each side until lightly browned. Add shrimp. Cook until the shrimp begin to curl and turn orange. The heads will be red and no black left but for the eyes. Cook about one minute per each side.
- To plate, lay one chicken cutlet and top with warm creamy white American cheese. Place whole shrimp, Brussels sprouts and Sweety Drop peppers over the sauce.