- 1 lb fresh shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 lb DATIL SUMMER SAUSAGE diced
- 1 onion minced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 3 oz butter
- 1 small green pepper diced
- 1 tomato peeled, concasse
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 tablespoons MINORCAN SEAONING – add more for a bolder taste
- 1 teaspoon DATIL GOLD – you may want to add slowly. This will heat up your recipe quickly
- Melt the butter in a large braising pan; add the shrimp and sauté for 3 minutes; remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Sauté the diced DATIL SUMMER SAUSAGE, add the vegetables and sauté until softened. Add the flour and stir together to remove any lumps. Add the seasoning to the pan; then the stock. Bring the mixture to a boil; simmer for 15 minutes. Add the cooked shrimp to the vegetables and serve over a bed of white rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions or chives.