- 8 ounces Savanna Spinach Mustard Tenders (or regular spinach)
- 1/2 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Rype and Readi seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, optional
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and clean spinach. Tear into bite size pieces and place in a serving bowl. Add half of the feta or goat cheese and onion; toss to combine.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with dried cranberries, almonds, and croutons. Serve immediately.